When your company lives in the cloud, you don’t just need a hosting provider with the best performance, you need one with the experience and knowledge to help you meet the unique challenges and customer requirements you face everyday. Our years of experience working with leading SaaS companies around the world, combined with our comprehensive infrastructure solutions and lightning fast global network mean that we can find the perfect solution to help you keep your customers happy, and your business growing.
Top Tier Network
It doesn’t matter how good your software application is if your customers can’t access it quickly and reliably. That’s why our cloud hosting solutions reside on our lightning fast global network with 99.999% core uptime, that incorporates 44 points of presence and 27 Internet Exchanges around the world.
Enterprise Grade Hardware
As a SaaS company, many of the processing requirements that were once carried out on a customer’s own PC are now dependent on your servers. This high degree of processing power, requires the right hardware. That’s why we only use industry leading servers including Dell, HP, and IBM, powered by the latest versions of Intel’s Xeon processors.
The global economy demands global access. With the rapid rise of new markets, you need a hosting provider that can help you reach your customers where they are. With 16 data centers, and offices in Europe, North America, and Asia, our global cloud hosting solutions connect you with the world, while providing you the local knowledge and support.
Always on Support
As a SaaS company every minute of application downtime means lost revenue, and a decrease in customer satisfaction. That’s why we have expert support engineers with a deep understanding of the technical and business hosting needs of SaaS providers, and a range of comprehensive SLAs to guarantee that your business is always up and running.
With a comprehensive product portfolio ranging from VPSs and dedicated servers, to fully customized private cloud solutions, we offer you the flexibility to quickly scale your infrastructure to meet the changing demands of your business. This lets you easily grow to meet customer demands, while keeping down costs and increasing your bottom line.
Efficient and Affordable
The need to continually invest in new technology along with ever shifting market demands mean that on premise hosting can quickly become a major financial burden for most SaaS companies. Our global cloud hosting solutions remove the weight of capital expenditures, reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and ensuring that you always have the latest technology.
Products and Services
"We wanted a party with a good continuous hosting infrastructure and high uptime. Dell recommended Leaseweb, and they were the only provider on the market that offered what we were looking for."
"Leaseweb’s hosting facilities ensure a high uptime. They provide a secure and climate controlled environment as well as a continuous power supply."
"We chose Leaseweb because they are continuously growing and as a company, they proactively innovate in order to improve their products."
"We were able to easily scale the number of Speakap users over the years because of Leaseweb.”
From our blogAll stories
- Join us at SaaStr 2019! Between 5th and 7th February, SaaS executives, founders, and entrepreneurs will gather in San Jose, California, for SaaStr Annual 2019, the largest event for...
- Use MSPs to Maximize and Manage Your SaaS Solutions Between 2017 and 2022, the managed services industry is predicted to grow from USD $152.45 billion to $257.84 billion, representing a compound annual growth...
- Exciting Trends Poised to Impact the MarTech Industry in 2018 Marketing has come a long way from being just a sign outside a shop or ads in the phonebook. Digital marketing and technology now go hand in hand, and ...
- SAP HANA Is Fast but Too Pricey? Over the course of the past year, a number of our Leaseweb teams set out to undertake the largest software transformation in the recent history of the...
- Meet Us at the Biggest SaaS Conference of 2018 This year Leaseweb USA will again be a sponsor at SaaStr in San Francisco on February 6-8. It will be one of the biggest SaaS conferences in the world, with...
- How to Choose the Right SaaS Hosting Provider Over the past decade, SaaS has grown to be the primary service delivery model for companies across all industries, and according to a recent Gartner report,...