In the highly competitive and demanding $100 billion+ gaming industry, you need to deliver a fast, reliable and high-performing experience to keep your players engaged. Downtime or lag means game over so finding a solution that combines high performance, low latency and optimal uptime is essential. Whether you build an online gaming platform, develop or publish games, you need a reliable, global, fast infrastructure with high availability that scales easily, no matter how big the demand.
A gaming experience that's anything less than flawless makes your players leave and switch to another game. Our high performance dedicated game servers give you the raw power you need to deliver smooth and seamless online gameplay. We offer the latest Intel Xeon scalable processors and GPUs to ensure the highest power.
When your game or platform takes off, the surge in demand can be overwhelming. Planning for and maintaining the extra capacity yourself for situations like these is risky, expensive and difficult. Scale easily with our cloud platform, deploy them on demand through our Customer Portal and API, and pay only for what you actually need.
Fast global presence
Users from all over the world expect the highest levels of speed and quality. With our multitude of data centers in 4 continents, you'll have a fast and reliable performance across the globe with 99.999% uptime. Furthermore, our state-of-the-art network delivers low latency to ensure a great gaming experience.
Tailor-made hybrid possibilities
Whether you are a game developer, publisher or a builder of game platforms, you need an architecture that's perfectly suited for your specific workloads. We can seamlessly integrate dedicated game servers, cloud, CDN and cyber security services into a hybrid gaming hosting solution that's tailor made for your most demanding games and workloads.
Complete security and compliance
DDoS attacks can cause downtime and obstruct the game continuity that your users expect, and you need to ensure transactions and customer data are handled securely. We provide various cyber security products to protect you from DDoS attacks and other cyber threats, and we hold all relevant certifications to ensure your data privacy compliance.
Our Gaming solutions consist of optimally combined core components matched to your needs.
Featured Gaming Customers
"We rely on good connectivity, and Leaseweb's network is much higher quality than others in the region."
- Dedicated Server
- Data Centers
"You feel like the customer value at Leaseweb is very high. Small problems can have a big impact on our games, so we need a partner like Leaseweb.”
- Hybrid Cloud
- Dedicated Server
- Private Cloud
"We are very impressed with the reduction in the cost of our dedicated hosting provision since we moved our core servers to Leaseweb. The customer service has been exceptional."
- Dedicated Server
From our blogAll stories
- The backend of gaming: infrastructure planning and handling data We kicked off our inaugural Game Backend Engineering summit at the Game Developers Conference last month, which was hotly followed by Quo Vadis in Berlin....
- Let the games begin at GDC 2019! Leaseweb USA is getting charged up for this year’s Game Developers Conference (GDC), in San Francisco, March 18-22. Every year, the event brings together the...
- Meet Us at the World’s Biggest Game Industry Event! Leaseweb is excited to be returning to the Game Developers Conference (GDC 2018) with an even bigger presence than we had last year. We’re rolling out a 30&...
- The Right Gaming Server Can Make or Break a Platform When it comes to creating a successful gaming platform, it is extremely important to have the proper infrastructure in place. Planning for long-term success...
- What It Takes to Stay Relevant in a Gamer’s World Nobody ever accused game developers of having an easy job. But over the past decade, more powerful and expensive hardware, as well as social games hosted on...
- Launching a New Game? Make Sure to Use These Technologies Game design is like the virtual Wild West, where anyone with a dream and some courage has a chance to build something great. But you can’t grow an indie game...