The Leaseweb Reseller Program aims at creating more growth opportunities for you by offering attractive discounts on all our products. Here you can discover the key benefits of the program that’s provided to encourage you to expand your infrastructure and customer base.
Higher the revenue, higher the discounts! Depending on your total Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), you can receive discounts up to 30% on your monthly fee and setup fee. This will be effective July 1, 2019.
There are six different tiers in this program - and each tier has its own benefits. From October 1, 2019, your total MRR, calculated on the first day of each quarter, will determine your tier for that quarter.
By making the calculation every quarter, we give you the opportunity to increase your total MRR so that you receive the benefits of a higher tier. In the next quarter, if you move to a different tier, your new tier benefits will apply on any new service you order in that quarter.
*These discounts do not apply to third-party products and services.
|Tier||Total Monthly Recurring Revenue||Monthly Fee Discount||Setup Fee Discount|
As our reseller, you benefit from special promotions. Also, with the help of data center visits, case studies, and PR activities, we provide you better insight into our products and services, helping you to sell quickly.
Description of benefits:
- Data center visits - Our data center facilities provide you (and your customers) the opportunity to visit and understand the full range of Leasweb solutions.
- PR/case study - We can join forces to organize PR activities, such as: a press release or a case study based on your customers' success stories.
- Reseller branding - You may use the Leaseweb logo in accordance with our brand guidelines after written consent.
|Data center visits|
Our support benefits include personal assistance, detailed instructions on using our products, services, and more.
Description of benefits:
- Dedicated Account Manager - An assigned Leaseweb Account Manager acts as the reseller's principal contact, conducts business planning with the partner, provides account specific opportunities, and helps them take full advantage of the program.
- Knowledge Base -The Leaseweb Knowledge Base is an extensive platform that contains detailed information and instructions about managing your products and services, including FAQs.
- Service Level Agreement - The Service Level Agreement (SLA) adds an additional level of support and service to your servers. Depending on your SLA, you can get free phone support, faster response time, hardware replacement, and other benefits. Your SLA is determined by your tier. For more information about SLAs, please see our Knowledge Base.
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Service Level Agreement||Bronze||Bronze||Silver||Silver||Gold||Gold|
You are eligible to be part of the Leaseweb Reseller Program if you meet the following requirements:
- Have a total Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) of at least €500.
- Have a verifiable business website, company email, business name, phone number, and address.
- Promptly resolve SPAM, copyright, and abuse reports of your End Users, and any other violations of the Leaseweb Sales Contract.
- Being able to provide first line support to your end users.
Reseller Terms and Conditions
The Leaseweb Reseller Terms and Conditions are effective from July 1, 2019 on all new orders.
Join Leaseweb's Reseller Program
Become a reseller to receive additional benefits to help you differentiate your business and support your customers' growing demand.
- Monthly Fee Discount: The discount you receive based on your MRR (if MRR is higher than €500). For example, if your MRR is €6,000, you are in tier 3, and you will receive a monthly fee discount of 15%.
- Setup Fee Discount: The discount on the one-time setup fee. For example, if you are a Tier 3 reseller, you will receive 15% discount on your setup fee.
- Billing Cycle Discount: The discount on the monthly fee based on your billing cycle. For example, if you choose a contract term of 12 months with a billing cycle of 6 months, you will receive a monthly fee discount of 4% on your contract term.
- Website Discount: The website promotion that runs on a specific product for a specific time. For example, if you are in tier 3 and the customized Dell R230 server has a discount of 15% on our website, you will receive your 30% monthly fee discount on the Dell R230 server.
- Determination of discounts: From July 1, 2019, depending on the amount you spend on your first order as a reseller, your tier for that quarter will be determined, and you will immediately start enjoying the benefits of that tier.
- Determination of tier: From October 1, 2019, your total Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), calculated on the first day of each quarter, will determine your tier for that quarter. By making the calculation every quarter, we give you the opportunity to increase your total MRR so that you receive the benefits of a higher tier. In the next quarter, if you move to a different tier, your new tier benefits will apply on any new service you order in that quarter. .